2138 Hyperion Ave, Studio A
Los Angeles, California, 90027
Firm Size: 6
MAKE was formed as a collaborative Architecture and Design firm by Jess Mullen-Carey and Bill Beauter in the year 2000. From the onset, the intent of MAKE has been to thoroughly analyze and understand the specific issues required to develop a resolution to a variety of design problems. Our focus is uniquely broad and extends from Architecture to furniture, products and graphics design. Exploration of each of these facets of design continually results in informing and expanding the understanding of each other facet of design.
- Accessibility/ADA Consultants
- Adaptive Reuse
- Environmentally Conscious Design
- Food service/Restaurant
- Graphic Design
- Housing (Single Family)
- Housing (Multi-Unit)
- Institutional Facilities
- Office Buildings/Comml.
- Religious Facilities
- Zoning/Building Comp.
|Projects and Awards:
- Pacific Amphitheater Backstage Production Facilities, Costa Mesa, CA
- Western Retail Center, Torrance, CA
- Peach House- AIA LA 2007 People's Choice Award Recipient, San Gabriel, CA
- Bodega Wine Bar, Santa Monica and Pasadena, CA
- Idaho 11 Unit Multi-Family, Los Angeles, CA