Coppa Montalbano Architects LLC
||Totowa, New Jersey
||Coppa Montalbano Architects is on average a 7-10 person firm located in Totowa New Jersey with its origins dating back to 1956. We are design oriented full service architectural, planning and interior design firm focusing on both public and private work in the local area primarily in northern New Jersey. Our firm’s philosophy is a positive studio type work atmosphere with individual project responsibility that foresters a collaborative environment to produce good design and personal service to our clients.
CMA is seeking an intermediate level Architect with design and construction experience for projects ranging from school renovations /additions, justice complexes to midsize single and multi-family residential.
Skill and Requirements:
· Minimum 3-10 years of work experience in all project phases from conceptual design through construction administration.
· Experience in construction document preparation and detailing for both renovations of older buildings and new construction.
· Understanding of MEP/FP and structural systems and their integration into buildings.
· Latest version of AutoCAD drafting skills.
· Knowledge of REVIT a plus.
· Knowledge of Sketch up a plus.
· Preparation of design and graphic presentations.
· Knowledge of NJUCC building codes.
· Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with, coworkers, clients, contractors, and consultants.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Ability to work self-sufficiently with flexibility to perform a variety of tasks.
· Minimum Bachelors of Architecture degree.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States.
If you meet requirements above, please submit resume, sample work & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application