||Los Angeles, California
||NAC Architecture is more than just a group of architects, planners, interior designers, engineers and professional staff. We are thought leaders, trail blazers and experience experts. We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our talented and collaborative team in the Los Angeles office. NAC is a national firm with over 180 smart and creative people working in Los Angeles, Seattle and Spokane. We have projects in states throughout the west region and international work in China. We are expanding the staff in our Chinatown office; it's an exciting time and we'd like you to be a part of it!
• Responsible for developing and assembling complete sets of contract documents utilizing Revit and AutoCAD software.
• Review and coordinate the work of structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, civil and other consultants.
• Design technical details.
• Conduct and document on-site observations; process submittals, RFI’s substitution requests and shop drawings during construction
• Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project.
Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or higher
• 3-7+ years related experience.
• Strong design sensitivity and ability to contribute collaboratively to the design quality of projects.
• Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to work unsupervised and contribute in a group environment.
• Effective interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively and successfully compete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k)/profit sharing plan, paid holidays and personal time off, training and development opportunities, and more. NAC is a great place to work—come join us!
Architects with proven records of accomplishment who are interested in joining a team-oriented culture are encouraged to apply. Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application