||Los Angeles, California
||NAC Architecture’s mission is to create exceptional places for learning, healing, and human development. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our talented and collaborative medical and educational studios in the Los Angeles office. NAC is a national firm with 180 employees working in offices in Los Angeles, Seattle and Spokane, WA. We have projects in states throughout the west region and international work in China. Your contributions will elevate the design excellence of the public environment. We are expanding the staff in our Chinatown office; it's an exciting time and we'd like you to be a part of it!
A Project Manager at NAC is responsible for execution of a variety of project types and sizes and will lead all phases of these projects. He or she will be involved in all phases of the project delivery, will serve as the primary point of client contact and be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction for the duration of the project. The Project Manager will interact with and mentor junior staff to encourage a high level of design and professional development.
• Act as lead project manager for a variety of project types
• Participate during all phases of project delivery
• Develop project schedules, budgets, and work plans
• Interface with client, contractor, review agencies, as well as engineering and specialty consultants
• Review internal project accounting documents and process draft project billing
• Participate in firm marketing, proposal writing, and project interviews
• Manage project teams, assign and monitor completion of tasks
• Mentor junior staff
• Participate in the coordination and document preparation for projects and provide quality assurance via review of project documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 7+ Years of Design Management experience in an Architecture firm, working with educational or medical projects.
• Knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural projects.
• Ability to provide excellent client service and assure project profitability.
• Ability to collaborate with team members and other project managers.
• Desire to mentor junior staff.
• Knowledge of state and local building codes
• Computer savvy with skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Project), AutoCAD and Revit.
• SketchUp and/or Photoshop skills are a benefit.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture
• Architectural license is desirable
• LEED accreditation is desirable
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, and work sample in PDF format to email@example.com
NAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. http://www.nacarchitecture.com
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application