||Come join one of PSBJ’s 100 Best Workplaces!
The award-winning team at GGLO, a collaborative design firm in Seattle, Los Angeles, and Boise, seeks a Project Architect, for our growing Seattle location.
We are an innovative firm designing buildings, landscapes, and places that weave together a vibrant mix of uses to embrace the communities in which we work. Our dynamic team of interdisciplinary professionals crafts solutions for our clients by asking the right questions, diving deep into understanding their needs and the context of our projects, and by pursuing new ways of thinking about the future. We are recognized in the design community for the quality and thoughtfulness of our work, and for being focused on outcomes that build healthy communities and cities.
What You Have (Requirements):
• A passion for innovation and beauty in your work.
• A commitment to the highest quality of communications in all of its forms - drawing, writing, speaking, art, research and more.
• A steadfast desire to learn about our design work and your profession, to engage with your discipline and explore it fully, and share what you’ve learned.
• A desire to be engaged with other people who share your passions, commitments, and desire.
• 9 or more years of professional experience, with 1 year minimum relevant US work experience
• Architecture License
• Architecture Degree from an accredited University in the United States
• Working knowledge of multi-family housing and mixed-use project types
• Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
• Demonstrated ability to produce quality work
• Proven knowledge of code regulations governing the industry
• Understanding of all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
• Comprehension of and ability to impact technical implications of design decisions
• Ability to provide technical guidance to project staff
• Authorization to work in the United States
Successful GGLO Project Architects Have:
• LEED accreditation (BD+C or ND)
• Experience with Deltek Vision
• Experience in our core markets
• Ability to effectively manage team members
• Displayed technical expertise in components of materials and detailing
• Ability to mentor less experienced staff
• Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
What does this mean for your career?
Our employees are a talented mix of individuals who embody every aspect of an integrated practice, who are catalysts for community through an integrated, research-based approach with sustainable design competency as a prerequisite. We offer the opportunity to align your long-term career goals with a variety of projects and clients while working with Principals from multiple markets. We want your energy, creativity, and thirst for transforming great ideas into built reality!
We offer paid licensure and industry memberships, professional development, mentorship programs, flexible schedules, remote work, generous time off, ORCA commuter passes, bicycle parking, office bicycles for use, casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, pet friendly atmosphere, indoor gym, pool, sauna, summer concert series in our outdoor space, and a collaborative, stable environment. Along with competitive salaries, we offer a generous benefit package including fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401K with employer match program, annual Profit-Sharing contributions, as well as an annual discretionary bonus opportunity for all employees.
GGLO, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture.
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application