Huitt-Zollars, Inc. / Architects
||Albuquerque, New Mexico
||Huitt-Zollars, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Project Architect in the Albuquerque, NM office. The successful candidate will have a Masters in Architecture, minimum 5 years of architectural experience in all phases of commercial construction projects, and demonstrated building construction technical experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an architect to further their career at a premier design firm.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Work with project team in the design and development of projects
• Work in all project phases from programming through project closeout
• Make decisions both in the office and in the field that are consistent with the approved project intent and goals
• Supervise architectural interns and drafters
• Assist principals in project management and scheduling
• Master's degree in Architecture
• Registered New Mexico Architect
• Minimum 5 years in profession as an Architect
• Demonstrated building construction technical experience
• Proficient in REVIT, MS: Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong design sense
• Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• Ability to lead and coordinate consultant teams
• Ability to interact with owners and user groups
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short term disability, and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: ABQ010
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer.
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application