||Intermediate Architect (8+ years)
||New York, New York
||Lawrence Group’s New York Office is seeking candidates for an advanced intermediate architect position starting immediately. The office is a boutique design office with around 12 architects and designers. LGNY is an established expert in design forward, high end retail and hospitality projects. Project involvement may include working on national retail design and roll-out, hospitality work, residential or other building renovations in Manhattan and across the country.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- MINIMUM 8-10 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Revit, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm fully implements Revit on all projects.
Qualified individuals should:
1. Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: email@example.com
2. Work samples must include but not be limited to imagery of past commercial projects, hospitality work, retail, or broadcast and media experience.
3. Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
4. Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above four items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm with offices in New York, Austin, and headquarters in St. Louis. With 160+ employees, services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management, property management, and real estate development for a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Senior Living, and Workplace.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application