Who we are:
Williams Construction, a premier custom home builder, is located on the Island of Kauai in Hawaii. We stake our reputation on building a strong team of dedicated and highly motivated professionals that provide consistently high levels of construction services to the Island of Kauai.
What we are looking for:
We are searching for a residential design/draftsman to join our growing team to help design and draft cutting edge, luxury homes as well as produce photo realism renderings. We currently use Chief Architect, Lumion 9.5, Reality Capture, Adobe CC and Plan Swift software.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and implement plan sets for specific customers that meet community and lot requirements
• Draw plans for new projects
• Verify take-off changes sent in from field
• Be up to date on the latest design trends
• Create new and updated plans & elevations
• Keep up with county codes
• Complete redline revisions to plans
• Coordinate and communicate with engineering, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and landscape design.
• Other duties may be included or required in project management, estimating, and scheduling.
• College Degree or relevant experience
• Experience in drawing residential plans and be able to provide samples
• Organized and detailed with the ability to multi-task effectively with both accuracy and follow through
• Responsible with a strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
• Logical decision-making abilities
• Professional, approachable, and a team player
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Starting pay: $25-30/hr depending on experience
Position is located on-site in Kapaa, Hawaii on the island of Kauai. Transitional housing assistance is available.
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application
Full job descriptions for open positions can be found here: