||Award winning Boston-based architecture and design firm, Arrowstreet is looking for Job Captains to join our thriving practice in Post Office Square. At Arrowstreet, we harness our staff’s talent, depth of knowledge and creative thinking to solve complex building challenges across a wide range of sectors and building types.
We develop partnerships with industry leaders and explore emerging technologies in order to expand our practice and better shape the future of architecture. Are you ready to take responsibility for the design and technical execution of projects while working on teams both large and small as well as mentoring younger architects?
Do you have a strong technical knowledge with the ability to communicate design ideas with your project team, consultants and clients while being supported and mentored by senior architects and principals?
• Proficient in Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite
• Enjoy working in an exciting, open studio
• Strive to push boundaries and develop innovative design solutions
• Want to participate in a collaborative environment
• Stay driven by the challenge of creating great design
• Believe our staff is our greatest asset
• Reward creative thinking and ideas with responsibility
• Believe that collaboration brings ideas to life
• Are always striving to evolve and be better
Our culture encourages team members to interact, collaborate, and socialize – working hard on high-quality projects while encouraging a work-life balance that we believe creates better design and buildings. We value our staff as our best asset; design forums, activities, professional training, weekly gatherings, and outings help maintain a culture that supports creative, thought-leading design solutions. Think Arrowstreet is a good fit for you? We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and professional development compensation. Visit us at arrowstreet.com to see what we’re working on! We are an E-Verify and EOE firm.
email@example.com When applying for this position submit your resume and portfolio. The maximum files size is 10MB.
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application