For over the last 25 years, our people have been the secret to our success. Menemsha provides award-winning architecture and interior design, facility survey and assessment, and a full array of general contracting services. Established in 1992, we have delivered thousands of successful projects to both private and public sector clients throughout North America and internationally. Menemsha’s reputation is built on innovation, technical excellence, and outstanding delivery.
Together we nurture an inclusive and collaborative culture that embraces new ideas and exciting new technologies. We empower each other to succeed. We celebrate our successes. We stand on great thinking, not on formality. And most importantly, we recognize each of us has passions outside of work too. That’s why we support our staff in all that they do. Menemsha is a great place to invest in your talent, to learn from others, and to grow. There is something special happening at Menemsha and we invite you to take a look for yourself. We look forward to saying hello.
Menemsha is seeking a motivated individual to join our practice who possess the core qualities of enthusiasm, strong character, high intellect and strong interpersonal skills.We have current opening within all studios: Retail, Restaurant and Commercial.
In particular, we are seeking a qualified Project Manager/ Project Architect who can handle a range of assignments in term of scope and size and daily responsibilities that can vary greatly. This includes keeping team efforts organized, ensuring quality in project delivery, managing budgets, schedule and fees, employing and evolving the firm’s process and procedures, but also mentoring staff, maintaining a positive work flow and energetic team atmosphere. Project Manager’s/ Project Architect’s are champions for good design and representing our client’s vision on every project.
A qualified individual will be expected to manage multiple programs/clients/projects.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Handles complex challenges smoothly with the ability to see the big picture.
• Advocate for design excellence internally and with the client.
• Provide strong team support and mentoring at the project levels.
• Works with clients to identify objectives, scope of work and formulate options; conceptualizes total project and establishes key work priorities for development of design, scheduling and budgeting.
• Manages the entire process of a project from the site survey process, test fit, due diligence research, permit expediting, construction documents and construction administration.
• Develops and maintains project specific schedules and maintains all design records throughout the project.
• Monitors team’s work load and reviews and approves payroll.
• Establishes tracks and maintains project budgets for ongoing profitability.