Groves & Co.
||New York, New York
||Intermediate Interior Architect
Groves & Co. is a fast paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design studio specializing in high-end residential, retail, and hospitality projects seeking a talented and self-motivated candidate for a key intermediate position. We are looking for someone skilled and savvy who is eager to become involved in all phases of the design process.
* At least 5 years of experience, preferably in luxury residential and retail design
* Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum
* Excellent AutoCAD drafting and 3D rendering skills (Sketch-up required, 3D Max and others a plus)
* Proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite & Project
* Knowledge of construction documentation, site supervision, and client contact. The perfect candidate will be able to put together a good set of drawings with minimal to no supervision.
* Basic knowledge of New York City Building Code and submittals process
* Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Medical and dental insurance
Vacation, personal, and sick time
Company-matched 401(k) plan
Please send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work, along with salary requirements and date of availability, in PDF format to email@example.com
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application