||Lake Forest, California
||KSP Studio, is an architectural and engineering firm in Southern California who is seeking motivated individuals to join our practice who possess the core qualities of enthusiasm, strong character, high intellect and strong interpersonal skills. KSP Studio offers competitive salary, benefits package, and flexible work schedule. We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to be our Project Architect.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT ARCHITECT
The project architect will be responsible for the coordination and oversight of the construction documentation and administration process from schematic design through contract administration and project close-out. They will be responsible for leading the technical team including in-house staff and external consultants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead and manage projects from construction documents through construction administration stages, applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out site visits.
• A highly technical individual to manage production of construction documents for ground-up core & shell as well as renovation projects.
• Provide technical expertise to ensure coordinated, high quality construction documents and review drawings for quality control.
• Proactively coordinate effectively with clients, project team, consultants and contractors gaining their trust and confidence
• Conduct construction administration activities including site visits, RFI responses, submittal and punch list reviews
• Inspire, develop and mentor architectural design staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Must have professional experience in industrial or similar commercial architectural projects and working knowledge of CBC and agency requirements
2. Highly skilled in AutoCAD, experience with Revit a plus
3. Proven proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and other software programs
4. Strong knowledge of technical design and documentations
5. Superior verbal, written, graphic communication and organization skills
6. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
7. Positive, out-going, energetic and fun team player who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, passion for providing exceptional client service
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and/or be a Licensed Architect
• Have a minimum 8-10 years of experience
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application
Please send a copy of your resume and/or portfolio in pdf form.