Architectrual Project Manager (Long Island)
||Architectrual Project Manager (Long Island)
||Huntington Station, New York
||SBLM Architects is seeking an Architectural Project Manager with Healthcare experience for our Long Island Office located in Suffolk County, New York.
You will be required to communicate with clients and be responsible for managing a team and multiple projects.
You will be required to prepare construction documents under the supervision of a Registered Architect.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Lead project team
• Maintain primary contact with the client
• Write fee proposals
• Work with a principal in negotiating contracts with clients
• Control design schedules and budgets to ensure profitability
• Produce and develop technical drawings with minimal supervision
• Organize drawing sets and oversees drafters in completing all submissions
• Perform code and zoning analyses
• Survey and document existing conditions in the field
• Communicate and coordinate with external and internal team members
• Stay current with graphic standards and building construction methods
• Research construction materials and systems
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture or BS in Architecture Tech. is required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Applicants experience with educational, medical and retail projects preferred.
• Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD (REVIT is a plus)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced demanding environment
• Possess effective written and oral communication skills
• Possess excellent organizational skills
• Understand contracts, client and SBLM billing procedures
How to apply - submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application