||Architect - Intermediate
||New York, New York
||Lawrence Group is a building design, development, and project delivery firm headquartered in St. Louis with offices in Austin, Charlotte and New York. With 160+ employees, Lawrence Group services include architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, graphic design, planning, construction management, property management, and real estate development services to a diverse array of market sectors including Civic, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Senior Living, and Workplace.
The New York Office is seeking candidates for an intermediate architect position starting immediately. The office is a boutique design office with around 12 architects and designers. Project involvement may include working on national retail design and roll-out, hospitality work, or other building renovations in Manhattan and across the country.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 5-7 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm has fully implemented Revit on all new projects.
Qualified individuals should:
1. Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Work samples must include but not be limited to imagery of past commercial interiors projects, hospitality work, or broadcast and media experience.
3. Resumes must include a list of project experience and indicate role candidate served for each project.
4. Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications and include the above four items will be contacted.
Lawrence Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application