||New York, New York
||RADU ARCHITECTS is seeking full-time Architect/ Interior Designer with minimum of 7 years experience in all aspects of design and production. Candidate must be able to manage more than one project at one time varying in size.
Candidate should have experience in dealing with clients.
Candidate should have good design sense and be knowledgeable in construction documents. The Architect will be responsible for all or some of the project phases such as; Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Custom Millwork Detail and Shop Drawings Review.
1. 7 years experience working for a NYC Architectural Firm/ Interior Design firm.
2. Proficient in producing CD’s
3. Project Management/Consultants coordination.
4. Client relations experience
5. Good design sense.
6. Technical knowledge of NYC building codes and NYC zoning.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Proficient in creating coordinated construction document sets.
3. Resolves technical and code issues.
4. Organize, schedule and administer project constructability schedule.
5. Produce Schematic Design Proposals.
If qualified, please email resume to email@example.com
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application