SR. PROJECT ARCHITECT/SR. PROJECT MANAGER
Ziemba + Prieto Architects
||SR. PROJECT ARCHITECT/SR. PROJECT MANAGER
||Ziemba + Prieto Architects (Z+P) is a medium size firm offering competitive salaries, comprehensive health insurance and flex-spending plans, PTO benefits, paid holidays and vacations, 401K retirement plan and annual bonus opportunities.
As a Sr. Project Architect/Sr. Project Manager at Z+P you will be required to work on multiple projects and/or accounts. You may work individually (depending on project size and scope) or in small teams. Our project types consists of education (K-12) and commercial/retail. Interested candidates should possess full knowledge of architecture practice, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be proficient with various design software. California licensed architect preferred. In order to succeed, you must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and be able to accept change.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOW:
1. Architecture degree from an accredited University (for Sr. Project Architect position).
2. Minimum 10 years relevant professional experience.
3. Thorough knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
4. Strong organizational and leadership skills.
5. Ability to work well with others.
6. Computer skills including AutoCAD (latest release) and Microsoft Office (Photoshop experience a plus).
ASSIGNED DUTIES INCLUDE:
1. Prepare and manage project schedules (assign project teams work to be performed).
2. Prepare proposals and add services proposals.
3. Conduct monthly PA/PM meetings.
4. Interface with Clients, consultants and jurisdictional agencies, including attending and conducting Client and/or School Board presentations.
5. Perform all duties of a Project Manager where no Project Manager has been assigned.
6. Manage various accounts and projects as follows:
a. Assign Projects to Project Managers.
b. Request, review and coordinate with Project Managers the Project scheduling and budget according to contract commitments.
c. Assign Project Teams in order to meet established schedules.
d. Oversee and assist Project Managers to meet overall project goals.
e. Provide technical direction and assistance to Project Managers, as required.
f. Provide assistance with problem resolution involving consultant activities and coordination, when necessary.
g. Review and red mark project construction documents at various milestones.
h. Review reports and meeting minutes provided by Project Mangers to update Project status on a regular basis.
7. Provide all communication as requested by Principal.
8. Other tasks as necessary for the success of the projects.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Z+P family, please email us your resume (PDF format) and sample of your work.
|Email resumes to:
|Additional Contact Information or Application